Turnaround Time: 4- 5 weeks turnaround from time received
- Quilting top needs to be pressed and folded nicely so it just needs a light iron over it. Make sure there are no threads or little holes in the seams.
- Quilting backing needs to be 8 inches larger than the top.
I currently can quilt up to about 120 inch quilt - which is a large king sized quilt
- Hobbs 80/20 batting for $8.50 a yard
- 100% cotton Hobbs batting - $8.50 a yard
- 100% Cotton Hobbs white batting - $9.50 a yard
- Bamboo Batting - $12.50 a yard
- King sized batting - $15.00 a yard -
You are more than welcome to send your own batting also - but sometimes it is cheaper as batting makes a package much larger!
- Bella Solid Grey, White and Navy 120 wide - $14.99 a yard
- Designer 108 wide - $16.99 check to see what is currently in stock
- Minky 90 wide - $17.99 Contact me for current colors
I Only offer Edge to Edge quilting at this time.
You can view all my patterns here
All edge to edge have the pricing per inch next to them. There is a $25 minimum on edge to edge quilting per quilt.
You can view completed quilts on my Instagram feed @latimerlanequilts which show off some of the designs on the quilts better.
Once quilt is complete - I will send out an invoice via email through Quickbooks. Will ship quilts back once payment is received.
Quilts are trimmed and excess fabric is sent back if larger than 2 inches (unless requested otherwise). Or if minky backing is used, they are not trimmed.
Quilts are shipped via FedEx
My shipping address is:
392 Hedge Hollow Cove
Draper, UT 84020
If you are local please contact me via email and we can set up a time to drop off the quilt.
If you ship out a quilt please add a note with your name, returned shipping address, phone number, email address, pattern you would prefer and any special/specific requests. I'll let you know once I receive it and give you an idea of when I'll be completed. If you ship one out let me know so I can keep an eye out for it.